Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bar, Phnom Penh Cambodia

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No! But I am thinking of going to Phnom Penh in November. Whats it like? Will be with the missus, and she has a certain level of standard for holidays!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
We are really enjoying it, good hotel for 65 USD, its cheap to eat here and good choice of food, we came overland on a bus from Ho Chi Mihn city, vietnam...13 dollars each
visited the killing fields today , quite an upsetting place, but I think we all need to know the history of countries we visit.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
No! But I am thinking of going to Phnom Penh in November. Whats it like? Will be with the missus, and she has a certain level of standard for holidays!

Visit the Military base if you like guns. I hired an AK-47, M16, Hand gun, a few grenades and a hand held rocket launcher. Killing fields is a must and so is S-21 the prison where they interrogated the Cambodians and those that survived were transported to the killing fields and finished off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone know anything about the place??
Went past it this morning and will visit tonight for a beer, it was the wife who spotted the barfront emblazoned with the club emblems.

Just did a quick Google and its got a Facebook cover page with a stonking great picture of the Amex as its cover photo. Its previous cover photo was to celebrate 50 issues of TSLR. Curiouser and curiouser! :lol:
Be sure to let us know the history of the place if you find out. Indeed, make it your MISSION to find out! :albion:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Visit the Military base if you like guns. I hired an AK-47, M16, Hand gun, a few grenades and a hand held rocket launcher. Killing fields is a must and so is S-21 the prison where they interrogated the Cambodians and those that survived were transported to the killing fields and finished off.

I'm not going to lie. You frighten me.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

I was in the RAF for 30 years so I dont have a fetish for guns.!,,,, fired enough in my time not to waste my own money on firing anymore

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Didn't know there was a Seagulls Bar. Phnom Penh is a great city though. And you can live like a king for virtually no money, which is pretty much my ideal existence.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Shame he wasn't there when I worked in Cambodia. Used to get the bus to the Penh from Siem Reap (six hours) just for pie and chips in the Vespa Bar. (Oh and some decent ale) Hope whoever he is he remembers to pay the fire licence. There was a Pompey bar in Samui, all the Thai staff had to wear Pompey shirts, very odd.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Visit the Military base if you like guns. I hired an AK-47, M16, Hand gun, a few grenades and a hand held rocket launcher. Killing fields is a must and so is S-21 the prison where they interrogated the Cambodians and those that survived were transported to the killing fields and finished off.[/QUOTE

How do you hire hand grenades? Do you take them back piece by piece? :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here