Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] USA Looking Forward to Brighton Visit

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
The American rugby team secured qualification for next year’s tournament after a tense two-legged qualifying victory over Uruguay and Tolkin is excited about the prospect of kicking off their campaign at Brighton.He said, “First and foremost, it’s nice to get into the tournament. It’s very special to get there and we’re all looking forward to coming to England.

“We are all aware of the fantastic Rugby culture in this country and I’m sure they will do a great job hosting the tournament, as they did with the Olympics.“I have been to the south-coast area once before and it's great. We’re all really excited to be kicking off our campaign in Brighton and I know we’ll receive a great welcome.
“We will also have a large number of travelling supporters attending the game and the area is going to be an outstanding place for them to visit.”
Tolkin believes the match against Samoa on 20th September will be a challenging test for his side and feels that the fans will be able to enjoy a great spectacle of rugby.
*He added, “I am sure Samoa will provide us with another physical and athletic test.
"I think anyone who’s watched them over the years knows what they’re capable of and they will bring a combination of both power and skill. It will be a tough match for us and it should be a great game to watch."
The second Rugby World Cup fixture to be held at the Brighton Community Stadium has been confirmed, with USA taking on Samoa on Sunday 20th September 2015, 12pm kick-off. The first game will feature South Africa against one of the Asian qualifiers, and will be played the day before the USA v Samoa game.
For more information on the 2015 Rugby World Cup please visit the Front Row website.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here