Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls official site *shudder* and loyalty points

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have a mate who wants to go to Forest with me but as he's not a ST holder only has 160 points.

Is there a way or a portal to see the loyalty points breakdown and when they drop etc?

I've tried but the site is a fudging nightmare:angry:

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Initial allocation 2,000 tickets (i.e. not enough)

Open sale starts online 09:00 Monday 21 April

Forest.PNG

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have a mate who's booked his train already, and doesn't have any points! I'm sitting fine on 1190 though :thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
He's joined a group of us who have already bought. We're booked on BHA blues away already. I'm on 1240 as are all of us it's just a latecomer to throw a spanner in the works! Lol.

How do I get to that points date/drop page for all games? Which tab is it under on the site?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It's on the away tickets page where you actually purchase the tickets, click on the match and the click other information

Now I feel a bit stupid. I've seen that and always wondered what it was but never actually clicked it:facepalm::facepalm: it's just the site, I hate it, I didn't like the old one but this updated one is proper pony.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Non season ticket holders will all be scrambling for what is left on Easter Monday IF there are any tickets remaining. I've only got 197 LP :cry:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
So there is no point to joining the membership scheme then?
I'm not able to go anyway but have 152 points. They are meaningless I guess.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So there is no point to joining the membership scheme then?
I'm not able to go anyway but have 152 points. They are meaningless I guess.

The loyalty points do have some value , you'll get priority over the glory hunters and premier plastic wannabes if we reach the play off final :lolol:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I would imagine it would drop that low due to it being an early kick off which will deter a few from going. There won't be many though I think.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Spoke to them in the ticket office on Tuesday and they had sold 600, anyone who wants a ticket will get one and we can request more if needed

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Spoke to them in the ticket office on Tuesday and they had sold 600, anyone who wants a ticket will get one and we can request more if needed

I would imagine that after the great result on Tuesday then enthusiasm may well have been reignited and sales increased accordingly on Wednesday morning.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would imagine that after the great result on Tuesday then enthusiasm may well have been reignited and sales increased accordingly on Wednesday morning.
While Forest's have dropped like a stone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here