Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've GOT some BAD news for YOU

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
How PREDICTABLE that we FLUKE a LUCKY win at a HUNGOVER Leicester and NSC goes into MELTDOWN with IDIOTS forgetting the DISMAL performances against IPSWICH, Boro, Barnesly etc and THINK we WILL get in the TOP 6. Talk about OVER reaction and all of a SUDDEN everyone is in the OsCAR and even Nathan JONES is back in FAVOUR, some INTELLIGANT people like me though KNOW the truth.

On SATURDAY all the KIDS will be GETTING their FACES painted and all the North Stand LICKERS will be singing their OCSAR song that NOBODY knows the words of and 95% HUM along to IT. In the 75th minute as Diego POYET bangs in Charlton's third GOAL, I shall look at the FAMILY stand and see the painted faces RUINED by TIERS and the NORTH Stand doing the FIRE drill and KNOW once again I'm right.

#REALITY CHECK

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
How PREDICTABLE that we FLUKE a LUCKY win at a HUNGOVER Leicester and NSC goes into MELTDOWN with IDIOTS forgetting the DISMAL performances against IPSWICH, Boro, Barnesly etc and THINK we WILL get in the TOP 6. Talk about OVER reaction and all of a SUDDEN everyone is in the OsCAR and even Nathan JONES is back in FAVOUR, some INTELLIGANT people like me though KNOW the truth.

On SATURDAY all the KIDS will be GETTING their FACES painted and all the North Stand LICKERS will be singing their OCSAR song that NOBODY knows the words of and 95% HUM along to IT. In the 75th minute as Diego POYET bangs in Charlton's third GOAL, I shall look at the FAMILY stand and see the painted faces RUINED by TIERS and the NORTH Stand doing the FIRE drill and KNOW once again I'm right.

#REALITY CHECK

Maybe you should support another team mate

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014

#REALITY CHECK

Give it a rest....

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Loads biting ENREST. Oh, bugger.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk

#REALITY CHECK

Did you go last night?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here