Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Charlton

Maybe another record after our great win last night. Charlton also have taken a 2600 allocation which will mean at best we will get less than half of S1F (in south) and maybe some of S1A if all others sell out.

The club seem to have at long last released ALL the odd seats, so there is currently availability in EVERY block (a first I think).

WSL: About 250 (including the central blocks and even the press box!)
North: About 230 (including corners and wheelchair spaces at the front)
ESL: About 160
ESU: About 75
WSU: About 120

So, about 850 for a very full stadium. After last nights performance and with a win all but guaranteeing we will be in the play off places at 5pm (or 7 mins past 5) on Saturday, I think these could SELL OUT!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
These should be selling like hot cakes.

Half ob block S1F is now also being offered for sale - and a good chunk already taken.

The press box is no longer on sale

Very limited pairs available in the north - suspect only single will be left here in the next 24h

Ditto WSU + ESU + ESL (apart from most southerly block)

Good choice all areas of WSL

About 450 sold since 1000 yesterday, but Friday is usually a good day for sales.

Reports of 1800 sold in the away end, so still plenty more for Charlton to shift.

Currently available:-

North: 112 (very limited pairs)
WSU: 87
WSL: 150 (Plenty on the wings)
ESL: 109 (family nearly sold - plenty in southerly block)
ESU: 54
South: 125 (but includes half of S1F which was not released at first count - any over half of this has gone)

Just over 600 left to flog - will be close to selling these. Think the club still have an option on some of S1A

Pretty sure the away fans are currently in half of S1B (with the eastern half likely to go on sale to them online tomorrow), S1C, S1D, S1E and maybe a bit of the eastern half of S1F. Think the canvas divider will occupy half of S1A and 5 or 6 rows in S1F.

Few more gone. None in the 1901 bit WSL behind the bench (guess these should never have been there)

North: 116 (think I missed a block on my last count!)
WSU: 63
WSL: 216 (more released)
ESL: 69
ESU: 48
South: 115

627 to sell

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Few more gone. None in the 1901 bit WSL behind the bench (guess these should never have been there)

North: 116 (think I missed a block on my last count!)
WSU: 63
WSL: 216 (more released)
ESL: 69
ESU: 48
South: 115

627 to sell

Biggest crowd of the season then

Tickets now on sale to Charlton is S1B, which confirms the blocks they have are S1b, S1b, S1c, S1d and a bit of S1f.

N1I, E1A, E1B and a block in the WSU now sold out

North: 105
WSL: 189
WSU: 67
ESL: 88
ESU: 46
South: 90

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tickets now on sale to Charlton is S1B, which confirms the blocks they have are S1b, S1b, S1c, S1d and a bit of S1f.

N1I, E1A, E1B and a block in the WSU now sold out

North: 105
WSL: 189
WSU: 67
ESL: 88
ESU: 46
South: 90

What about S1E?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Is football now too expensive or is the AMEX just too much like hard work to get to.

Years gone by charlton would have sold their allocation long before matchday as would reading who barely mustered 1000 fans a month or so ago.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Is football now too expensive or is the AMEX just too much like hard work to get to.

Years gone by charlton would have sold their allocation long before matchday as would reading who barely mustered 1000 fans a month or so ago.

Years gone by we would have a smaller allocation though. Selling out 700 or whatever at Withdean is a whole different proposition to selling 2,600 or whatever at the Amex. Also, to be fair, Charlton are known for a poor away following - in the Premier League we used to take 400-450 tops to untelevised 3pm Saturday games at the likes of Bolton (even when we were doing well in the table).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here