Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sell out for Charlton?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Must be a fair chance of getting close now I would have thought. Surely Charlton will come close to filling their bit, so we should be 29k plus on Saturday.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I hope so. It's our last Saturday home match too so we have got to enjoy it.

Charlton only sold 1200, according to my mate and they are moaning that the Amex is far too expensive.

Really? They had been allocated 2600. What kind of numbers do they normally travel in?

Apart from Millwall and Watford, I suspect that when travel costs are factored in (considering London based fans only need to buy a ticket to HH) then this would be the cheapest away game for them to attend this season.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Quoted my Charlton supporting mate yesterday, think these were the figures quoted Monday, I am sure they will sell more, but a bit of a big moan re the cost of the actual ticket, which they are not happy about.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Quoted my Charlton supporting mate yesterday, think these were the figures quoted Monday, I am sure they will sell more, but a bit of a big moan re the cost of the actual ticket, which they are not happy about.

I looked at one of their boards. Seems we are charging them £32 but that includes all travel in and around Brighton. I think we paid £30 up there, no travel.

If that's right I'm not sure what their gripe is

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Agree, if we charge £32 and they charge £30, then value for money, £2 extra to sit in our stadium, sounds like a good deal to me.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I looked at one of their boards. Seems we are charging them £32 but that includes all travel in and around Brighton. I think we paid £30 up there, no travel.

If that's right I'm not sure what their gripe is

Agree, if we charge £32 and they charge £30, then value for money, £2 extra to sit in our stadium, sounds like a good deal to me.

£28.40 Charlton to Falmer return, £21.80 Charlton to Hayward Heath return - With the match ticket I make that £4.60 cheaper for them to come to us than we would pay to go to their ground

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The transport levy is roughly £4 , those coming by train only need a ticket to Haywards Heath so overall they are getting a better deal.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
£28.40 Charlton to Falmer return, £21.80 Charlton to Hayward Heath return - With the match ticket I make that £4.60 cheaper for them to come to us than we would pay to go to their ground

The transport levy is roughly £4 , those coming by train only need a ticket to Haywards Heath so overall they are getting a better deal.

:hilton:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here