Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone Help - Blackberry to Samsung.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Morning, I am in need of help from the good folk of NSC.

On Friday I leave my job of 12 years to start my own business. I have a company phone which is a blackberry which I have to give back. I have ordered and received a new Samsung. Is there a way of transferring my 200 odds contacts over to my new phone. They are different networks, current O2, new Vodafone?

Any help would be greatly received.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Go to Samsung website and get Samsung Smart Switch. Back Up your BlackBerry on PC. Follow instructions and you can transfer all that you want to in seconds. Photos, music, contacts, etc.

It is very easy to do.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hope your not stealing your existing companies business contacts for your newly set up business. Thats not very ethical.:wink:
Good luck

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Go to Samsung website and get Samsung Smart Switch. Back Up your BlackBerry on PC. Follow instructions and you can transfer all that you want to in seconds. Photos, music, contacts, etc.

It is very easy to do.

thanks, very frustrating as I have just deleted all the programmes on my current work PC which included blackberry!!

thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
very frustrating as I have just deleted all the programmes on my current work PC which included blackberry!!
So download it again. It'll only take a minute.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

It is very easy to do.

I have got say, that was a doddle. thanks for your advice mate, all done.

delete thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here