Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The IMPORTANT poll that could influence the rest of our season

Which NSC logo will spur the Albion onto the playoffs?

• The classic (Goldstone floodlight)

Votes: 61 87.1%
  • The new one (Amex at night)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Mantis shrimp (random)

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] suggested we revert back to the classic NSC banner as...

:clap2:

We used to SCORE GOALS when we had that logo.

#sigh

...so we put it back.

Since then we have scored 3 (three), 0 (ahem) and most recently 4 (FOUR). That's seven goals in three games - it took us eight games to score our previous seven goals. The logo could just be working some magic.

So, do we keep it in place, hopeful that is a talisman that has seen the Albion become more clinical or do we revert to the modern NSC logo.

YOU DECIDE.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Amex at night for me please, new era and all that. Kudos to the Goldstone floodlight but maybe time for a change?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What?? We haven't scored a SINGLE goal at home since the old school logo was put back.

:jester:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
What?? We haven't scored a SINGLE goal at home since the old school logo was put back.

Good point! perhaps we need the Amex at Night logo for home games and the Goldstone floodlight for away games.
This is too important to be left to chance.... I will wait to see how we do against Charlton before I cast my vote.

Last edited:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm saying go back to the old one so you should really have anything other than that one.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It was the bloody Mantis Shrimp that was the problem, especially when the magnificent Honey Badger should've won!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can't we get some kind of caretaker logo in until the end of the season? Then we can start looking for a new logo in the summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here