Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is up for a NOISEFEST against Charlton

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am Game ......anyone else?

Time to step up to the plate isnt it? No excuses.
Even if things dont go our way on the pitch.

If your rendition of Good Old Sussex By The Sea is duh duh duh duh duh duh duuuuuhhh it has to now be the loudest duh duh duh duh duh duh duuuuuhhh you have ever shouted.

Your Albeeeonnn has to louder than ever.

Shout it out if your proud to be from the North Stand or West Stand or East.....i cant hear your South(make that change)

And SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS at all our corners.

Time to shine people!

And dont forget Tom Hark Preston Park rally call

Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack

COME ON

Alcohol not included.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Oh go on then I'll be noisy but only if you stay till the final whistle.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A helpful summary of the rather limited sum total of our "whole stadium" chants! But if that's all we've got I agree, let's make it count.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure we could get a full stadium rendition of "We are Brighton ........ From the South" going if we tried hard enough. I'm game, though it'll be hard to stir those around me in East Lower.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Up for it.

Meanwhile, from 36 years ago, a few familiar names here for both teams. And we won 1-0.

BHA1.JPG

BHA2.JPG

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be as quiet as a mouse and leave at 4:40pm just to annoy everyone.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
WSL will join in by politely clapping when we look up from our phones and picnics wondering what all the noise is and watching a replay of the action on the screen because we missed it while we were discussing house prices. Or something.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is it time for all you 'noise makers' to relocate your season tickets to one place so you can show us the way to do it.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
WSL will join in by politely clapping when we look up from our phones and picnics wondering what all the noise is and watching a replay of the action on the screen because we missed it while we were discussing house prices. Or something.

Pretty much my exact experience of the WSL vs boro: it felt like most people there just wanted something to do on a saturday afternoon to pass afew hours away.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
attack , attack. Attack , attack , attack.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
For the first time in a while I CANNOT wait for a match! In the grand scheme of things this is massive for Albion and the support will be equally as big from the North stand central :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here