Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar finds the fans.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
My Mum phoned and told me that Brighton had fluked a win at Leicester with a Barcelona style of play. Tony Bloom has therefore refused to bow to the seventeen fans who wanted the Head Coach sacked, and has settled in for a cocoa and alook at the league tables which show Albion still in contention. Allegedly he said something about the blowhards who get angry at every minor setback and was heard to mention something about JCL's.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
My Mum phoned and told me that Brighton had fluked a win at Leicester with a Barcelona style of play. Tony Bloom has therefore refused to bow to the seventeen fans who wanted the Head Coach sacked, and has settled in for a cocoa and alook at the league tables which show Albion still in contention. Allegedly he said something about the blowhards who get angry at every minor setback and was heard to mention something about JCL's.

Bozza: can I give his man four thumbs-up? I wanted to give him five, but the pedant in me was disappointed by that final apostrophe.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Instant gold :)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
:lolol: There may be a few less bed sheets that need changing tonight.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Us true disciples were never lost.
Wonder where the bellends are this evening?

(oh, they're on the HUMBLE PIE thread)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

:clap: hear hear

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Where's Kevtherev tonight?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bipolar NSC. Win one game, we're getting promoted. 2 points out of 15 , sack the coach!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

5 points from 3 away games is a reasonable return.

Time for us to perform at home with 3 of the next 4 at home

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bozza: can I give his man four thumbs-up? I wanted to give him five, but the pedant in me was disappointed by that final apostrophe.

By all means give my man four thumbs ups. We are often confused. He's me to a " t ".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here