Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Completely pointless...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
unless we follow it up with points on Saturday and beyond that. As a team/club we have proved time and time again that we can step up to plate when we really shouldn't but when it matters and when on paper we should win it we fail to do so far too often. I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

Can you send me the lottery numbers for Saturday

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's a shame, as many felt we needed to pick up points as an insurance in advance of the run of three away games. Then 5 out of 9. We should be ahead of Reading now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
unless we follow it up with points on Saturday and beyond that. As a team/club we have proved time and time again that we can step up to plate when we really shouldn't but when it matters and when on paper we should win it we fail to do so far too often. I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

Correct...but tonight is celebrating a double over the top club

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

So how much did you win on this obvious result?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Completely pointless?

So if we lose on Sat they take away these three points as well? That's just down right unfair

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

You're priceless, Husty.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
4-1 away at Leicester and a thread with a negative tone. Only on nsc

Otherwise known as... Perspective!

I'm not a gambler, it's for mugs but as the multiple threads over the week have said, tonight's result was nailed on.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I don't think the OP is being negative. It echoes the way I think as well.

yes -we did well tonight - but please lads maintain that level in the next few games
otherwise tonight will be just that - a one off.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

You really are something else....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Otherwise known as... Perspective!

I'm not a gambler, it's for mugs but as the multiple threads over the week have said, tonight's result was nailed on.

Not quite...we may have felt this was a good time to play them...but nailed on is pushing it

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
4-1 away at Leicester and a thread with a negative tone. Only on nsc

F ing amazing isn't it. Jeez ussssssss!

Talk about glass 1/2 full? There are people on this board who would complain about a glass being full with a naked blonde draped over the edge with £1,000,000 in used notes stuffed down her cleavage!

Please enjoy the result chaps and chapesses and stop the negative borrox!

I thank you

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here