Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

atmosphere

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Can't help wondering how much of a part the great atmosphere at the King Power has contributed to the teams performance tonight!?

.....if only we could create half the atmosphere at the AMEX! :(

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Atmosphere was sensational, always knew Leicester could make a racket, it was deafening at times.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
So the atmosphere was good after they'd just been promoted? Interesting.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How does this 'atmosphere' thing work? Why did it not contribute to Leicester's performance? Why did it only contribute to ours?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can't help wondering how much of a part the great atmosphere at the King Power has contributed to the teams performance tonight!?

If we create what you are calling an atmosphere at the Amex, isn't there a danger that it will benefit the away team more?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
How about before trying to make a rocking, intimidating, wall of noise we focus on stopping the negative stuff that comes from the stands first?

I don't really believe in the '12th man' way of thinking but if it is something that genuinely wins a team points over a season then we (collectively) have to accept that the recent 'backing' from the stands at home games ('0-0 at half time? Useless!' etc.) has probably cost us a few as well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shhhh I'm trying to get some kip!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
How about before trying to make a rocking, intimidating, wall of noise we focus on stopping the negative stuff that comes from the stands first?

I don't really believe in the '12th man' way of thinking but if it is something that genuinely wins a team points over a season then we (collectively) have to accept that the recent 'backing' from the stands at home games ('0-0 at half time? Useless!' etc.) has probably cost us a few as well.

i'd swear the two old boys behind me were away supporters, if they didn't have season tickets and turn up every game

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
al.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You do realise the Amex has an atmosphere easily as good as Leicester in a weekly basis - and without a drum!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here