Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Barnes

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Good luck getting some game time in the Premier League.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please only post on this thread if you have something NEW to say.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Barnes will always make the most of the limited ability he has,

and if that takes him to the premier league - Good luck Ash, well deserved :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Barnes will always make the most of the limited ability he has,

and if that takes him to the premier league - Good luck Ash, well deserved :thumbsup:

I think you'll find that every player has limited ability, therefore your attempt to damn him with faint praise rather fails.

Good luck, Ashley.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I think you'll find that every player has limited ability, therefore your attempt to damn him with faint praise rather fails.

Good luck, Ashley.

It's not faint praise, some of my favourite players have made the most of limited ability, Alex Dawson, Johnny Crumplin, Stuart Pearce, Gary Hart, David Beckham and I was always a big fan of Ashley

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Fear not! I believe i've found the " Next Ashley Barnes " judging by the amount of balls the kid next door keeps ballooning into my garden.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great stuff Ash, hope scores his way into their Prem squad.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Good luck, Ashley.

Absolutely spot on - you rumbled a vindictive and bitter comment.

So limited that for the cost of his tiny transfer fee paid to Plymouth, he yielded nearly 50 important goals for us in an era where the Albion have had a host of other strikers owned/loaned who flopped, he was a key member of the promotion team, is now going to be part of another promotion squad and in a PL squad next season. Well done to Barnes - has worked hard wherever he's played added to his natural talent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here