Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bha training ground lancing .......

seagulls united

Apr 8, 2014
lancing
Does anyone know when the training ground for BHA finally opens and by who ? also are you allowed to go and watch the first team squad train there as my son keeps asking me :albion2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There will be no spectator facilities around the pitches, hence U21/DS games will still also be played elswhere (Culver Road, Amex). I guess that would rule out watching the team train, unless you have a specific invite.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
All finished for this season

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Most clubs have the occasional day of open training during school holidays. I'd be surprised if we didn't. But it might happen at the Amex rather than the training ground.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Most clubs have the occasional day of open training during school holidays. I'd be surprised if we didn't. But it might happen at the Amex rather than the training ground.

I beleive there are a couple of such sessions coming up over Easter at the Amex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There will be no spectator facilities around the pitches, hence U21/DS games will still also be played elswhere (Culver Road, Amex). I guess that would rule out watching the team train, unless you have a specific invite.

I believe there is a facility for parents of scholars to be able to watch but that is the extent of it. As has been posted already, the dev squad will play at Culver Road or the Amex.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here