Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the Weirdest Neighbour part 2!?

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
My current neighbours shout at their children and call them devil children and that they are going to hell.

Quote from this morning alone "I will smite you both like the Great Lord himself would on those who question the Almighty."

Quite tempted to walk in there and quote Pulp Fiction on that dickhead.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Daft old bat downstairs came back from the start of the Brighton Marathon moaning that she couldn't get a mobile signal in Preston Park so couldn't meet up with her niece who was running, also moaning that her niece's family couldn't find a hotel in Brighton the night before and had to spend £300 on hotel in Crawley. Our house is directly opposite the park FFS and she has a spare room. Sake! :facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Lived in current apartment just over a year...Ive heard the neighbours, but never actually seen them...

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
My current neighbours shout at their children and call them devil children and that they are going to hell.

Quote from this morning alone "I will smite you both like the Great Lord himself would on those who question the Almighty."

Quite tempted to walk in there and quote Pulp Fiction on that dickhead.

I shouldn't chuckle but that's quite funny.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
My next door neighbours are a church load of frigging Jehovah's witnesses. And it is actually a Jehovah's Witness church. FFs

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I shouldn't chuckle but that's quite funny.

We do have a laugh, the best moment has to be when the parents were having a go at their eldest for lying:

Dad: "How dare you lie to your parents, have we ever lied to you!?"

Kid: "Yes"

Dad: "Choose your words carefuly"

Kid: "Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy"

I've never laughed that hysterically since then.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Our neighbours of a few years ago were called Chris and Laura, they got a name plaque on the front wall with the name they decided to call their house - Lauris.

When they moved out they left this really old and damaged plastic bucket is a cupboard under the sink and a week later they came back and knocked on the door asked for it back.

Another neighbour opposite redecorated her bedroom, when she moved out the new neighbours found she had wallpapered the wall around a cheap, flatpack wardrobe and put in a replacement carpet around the wardrobe as well.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My neighbours are generally ok but I have one of "those" families dead opposite. The dad is always stressed out and shouting at the kids or the dog.

One day I was out the front smoking and I could hear from through an open window the following conversation...

Dad "what are you doing in here?"
Boy "having a bath like you told me to"
Dad "BUT THERES WATER EVERYWHERE!!!!!"
Boy "yeah, I was playing"
Dad to a different boy "Josh, have you got a towel?....... JOSH!!!!..........HAVE YOU GOT A TOWEL?"
Josh "what?"
Dad "have you got a towel for your brother?

Silence.......

Dad "JOSH WHERES THAT TOWEL? HAVE YOU GOT A TOWEL?!!!"
Josh "No, but I've got an apple".

The dad went mental but it made me :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Oh, and they have a male Staffie bull terrier, called Bubbles.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
What neighbours?

images (15).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here