Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So when we win tonight

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, but when we then beat Charlton to move into 6th he may be...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Win tonight? You're clutching at more straws than a scarecrow having a shuffle.

We ALWAYS play better against the better sides, and worse against the worse. We have as much of a chance tonight as we did on Saturday. Leicester will be hungover from the celebrations, we have a chance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We ALWAYS play better against the better sides, and worse against the worse. We have as much of a chance tonight as we did on Saturday. Leicester will be hungover from the celebrations, we have a chance.

Not really. Leicester are by far the best team in the league, and at home in this one.

It will be 3-0 ish. Our players confidence is completely shot to bits, we will be absolutely dire and lose with embarrassing ease. The good news is that we will finally be able to kiss goodbye to the playoffs and possibly OG can experiment by playing 2 up front and show some attacking intent rather than just talking about it.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Leicester's last league defeat, 22 games ago, was against us. Quite often these types of run end when a team plays against the last one to beat them. If I was a betting man....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Leicester haven't lost since the game at the Amex earlier this season. They've only failed to score twice all season. It's nailed on for a 1-0 win to us tonight. It will be like the August bank holiday game in 2004 all over again.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Feeling more confident ahead of this one than any other game this season.. It'd just be typical of us if we went and got three points. I'm liking the 4/1 on us to get a win.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
'When we win.' I like that, a bit of positivity is always good. I expect we will dazzle Leicester with an incredible attacking style and stick four goals past them.

Then we will go on to have no shots on target against Charlton.

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
Worth logging in and posting on this thread.. Just to remind simster of his comments... Great support!

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Looks like this is the case, If we can keep them out for the next half hour at least it's in the bag !:thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not really. Leicester are by far the best team in the league, and at home in this one.

It will be 3-0 ish. Our players confidence is completely shot to bits, we will be absolutely dire and lose with embarrassing ease. The good news is that we will finally be able to kiss goodbye to the playoffs and possibly OG can experiment by playing 2 up front and show some attacking intent rather than just talking about it.

Would you like to reconsider any aspect of your position?

I had a feeling we might win, but didn't expect 4.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
'When we win.' I like that, a bit of positivity is always good. I expect we will dazzle Leicester with an incredible attacking style and stick four goals past them.

Are you Mystic Meg?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre

Wow....if you could just PM me with the winning lottery numbers for Friday night I'll see you OK!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here