Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester tickets...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Can somebody tell me how much an adult ticket is?

Been trying the past few nights to get on and it just tells me the service is unavailable. Pretty frustrating as I can look at every other game both home and away. Also, will I be able to POTG? :smile:

Can somebody tell me how much an adult ticket is?

Been trying the past few nights to get on and it just tells me the service is unavailable. Pretty frustrating as I can look at every other game both home and away. Also, will I be able to POTG? :smile:

You can purchase tickets from Ticket Office 2 at the stadium tonight. I have just rung the LCFC Ticket Office as I can attend tonight. :clap2:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Is that definite ? I have been trying to get through this morning with no success. Won't they be concerned about home fans trying to get in if it is sold out everywhere else ?

Is that definite ? I have been trying to get through this morning with no success. Won't they be concerned about home fans trying to get in if it is sold out everywhere else ?
That's what the girl told me in the ticket office. Apparently there is quite a few tickets left in our end. I'm taking my membership numbers with me just in case. Travelling from N Coventry about 5.45 ish.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
My mates a LCFC fan and will be driving us. If he's planning on leaving early enough I'll be on it. Otherwise the LCFC fans will have those seats too soon :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here