Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glasgow Rangers Fans - Cup Final

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Are Rangers fans jumping on our bandwagon? Raith 1-0 up with several minutes to go in the Scottish Cup Final and the Rangers stands emptied like the 80th minute at the Amex. I could understand it at 2-0 down, but 1-0.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They've suffered enough. Their last cup victory was in 2009 and they've only been involved in 50 finals since it's inception in 1874. Throw them some slack.

Agree, it's been tough for them, but of 15k+ Rangers fans in a 20k crowd, almost none (in fact pretty much none at all) were left when their team walked up to collect their coveted runners up medals. Something's foul in the state of Bluenose.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I have just read the headlines on BBC sport about Rangers finances are fragile . This prompted me to take a peek at their forum. Quite interesting reading . What i cant understand is why Rangers are in such a state. They have had a £22 million share issue,get 40k + gates and have piss*d the league. So why do they not scale down and pay the right rate rather than the inflated ego rate and have a team that can still win the league and run the club on a decent financial footing . Surely they can still be competitive at a much reduced cost ?
Perhaps somebody knows better !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here