Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peaches Geldof dies age 25!!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ. Didn't she recently 'turn her life around' after being a right tear away when she was younger

Awful for anyone to die at that age.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

"At this stage, the death is being treated as unexplained and sudden," said a statement from Kent Police.

She was married to musician Thomas Cohen, with whom she had two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on 24 April.

Geldof said she had experimented with drugs as a teenager, but was "never that wild".

She leaves her husband and sons; father Bob Geldof; sisters Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie; and younger half-sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Tragic. She seemed very bright and sensible in recent interviews - a long way from how the media portrayed her in her teens.

RIP

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Terrible for her kids, partner and extended family. Esp Bob. No parent should bury a child.

I don't know anything about her, but RIP.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

"At this stage, the death is being treated as unexplained and sudden," said a statement from Kent Police.

She was married to musician Thomas Cohen, with whom she had two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on 24 April.

Geldof said she had experimented with drugs as a teenager, but was "never that wild".

She leaves her husband and sons; father Bob Geldof; sisters Fifi Trixibelle and Pixie; and younger half-sister, Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof.

Lazy journalism in my opinion.

Why mention something she said about drugs some time ago when there is nothing to suggest that's what caused her death?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nice and sensitive after someone's just died.

Or were you trying to be controversial so people notice you?

Sadly it is looking fairly likely. Her mum died of an overdose, Peaches was reported to have never gotten over it, and the last thing she tweeted was a picture of her mother.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shiver me frickin' timbers! If our current form under OG wasn't bad enough, now I've got to contend with this on top!

#sadface

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here