Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweets from Hoskins and Kemy

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
Has anybody else seen this, it seems like Hoskins is becoming a bit frustrated now aswell. I do feel sorry for Kemy as I think he could really add something and can se why he's annoyed not being given a chance.

Hoskins tweet
@W_Hoskins: So glad to be back to full fitness. Feel good and strong. Sick of watching games now. Hope I can play my part just as it was said weeks ago.

Kemy tweet to Hoskins
@KemyAgustien: @W_Hoskins I've been ready for how long 2 so lets hope and see mate. Stay positive and keep ur head up anyway

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To be fair they come across as pretty sensible tweets for unhappy footballers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kemy has been training hard which was what was asked if him - I think basically to shed a few pounds. Unfortunately picked up a small injury training so hard!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So Hoskins is ready but Oscar is playing David Rodriguez instead?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I think all Hoskins is saying he wants a bit of game time now he is fit after the setback. Nothing to see there
Kemy - not his biggest fan but think he could have added a lot in the past few weeks creativity wise. In all honesty though be surprised to see him in an BHA shirt again with Oscar in charge

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Nothing wrong with players wanting to play. Sounds like they are gagging to play. Good to hear really.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I did think Kemy was a bit of a bell end and despite obvious talent, was more interested in a playboy lifestyle. With some of Oscar's team and tactical selections recently, I'm starting to wonder if it was all Kemy's fault after all. Takes two to Tango.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Hoskins was fit and travelled to Bolton before his calf injury and did not make the cut so imagine he was pretty pissed off to miss that and now is making the point he does not want to be overlooked again.

I tend to agree with him especially if Rodriguez is getting the nod ahead of him

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So Hoskins is ready but Oscar is playing David Rodriguez instead?
Will Hoskins only returned to full training again this morning. He returned a few weeks back and travelled to Bolton (didn't make the 18) but then had another setback.

Latest on squad fitness
Brighton & Hove Albion head coach Oscar Garcia is hopeful he may have Rohan Ince back in contention for tomorrow night's trip to Leicester City, at the King Power Stadium.

The midfielder missed Saturday's trip to Barnsley due to a dead leg, but the midfielder trained with the rest of the squad at St George's Park this morning.

Striker Will Hoskins is also back in training, while Craig Mackail-Smith has suffered no ill-effects after his first-team return on Saturday.

Bruno Saltor serves the second of his two-game suspension, after receiving ten yellow cards. Albion's other absentees are Andrew Crofts, Will Buckley and Andrea Orlandi.

via
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-preview/?matchid=3632987&tcmuri=921076

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Unhappy camp at the moment

They haven't won in 5 so understandable but these types of "I want to play" understandable if you're had Will's Albion career. And even if they were winning then our first team squad, if all fit of 23/24 or so, would mean good players missing out being picked on a regular basis however well we were playing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's ridiculous to read something into Hoskins tweet.

He's had to watch football for over a year but still has to wait a few more DAYS.
What do you expect him to be doing now, so close to first team football, booking a holiday or desperately wishing to run out on the pitch?

How many kids can't sleep on the 24th of July because of Christmas!!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Football players who are sitting out of the side they have empathy with essentially become fans. Fans get frustrated but these guys feel they have an opportunity to make a difference for the teams sake so they would have extra frustration that they feel they are not given an opportunity.

Hopefully there time will come!

Do hope Hoskins starts soon. Hoskins has been very unfortunate being injured and other personal problems. Whilst Agustien seems dying to be given another chance on the pitch.

Last edited:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Would love to see kemy get a run out tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully he can prove his worth and Hoskins get a chance too. Give ulloa a rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here