Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa......

Ulloa.....what would you do?

• Total voters

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Ok, so it's highly likely we will be in the good old Championship again next season. What would you like to happen to Ulloa this Summer?
His contract is up in June 2017, he's 27, he's scored 19 goals in 44 appearances for us. What IS he worth?

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Deffo a few people starting to focus on Ulloa as the next boo boy but lets not forget

Games 44
Goals 19

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Vital we actually give him some decent support.

Maybe people are starting to realise what a great job CMS did on his own up front for us now

Our most valuable player by far. The kind of Rickie Lambert type that is very hard to find, as he can play both passing and a more direct game, so a managers's dream. I would seriously doubt our ambitions if we sold him, don't really care about the Murrays, Bridcutts Bridges controversies by comparison.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
with the right support and in the right system he will score for fun
but I must say any offer over 6m would be tempting

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Ulloa did more than enough in his initial stint to prove his worth imho. He is a very good goalscorer, but since his injury has pretty much had to fight the good fight unaided and looks thoroughly jaded and worn out which hardly seems a surprise to me.

I would NOT sell.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
When Ulloa actually gets some support and service we all know what he can do. He's lethal when he's in form and in a winning team. He does look fed up at the moment but so does the whole team to be honest. I'd be concerned if we sold him especially with our track record of signing quality replacements!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Unless FFP reduces the transfer market significantly, would not accept anything less than £6m, on the basis that we would need to bring in a replacement, and proven goalscorers are not cheap.

Unless of course we are looking to play 4-6-0 next season

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Ulloa is on 12 goals right now, let's say that he could have got just 3 goal during his time out with injury, and he should also get another 2 goals from here to the end of the season. That's 17 goals with a mid table championship side, and with the right set up behind him, he can get a lot more than that.

Unless CMS or Hoskins start coming up with serious goods from here to the end of the season, I don't think a team looking for the premiership should sell their best players such as Ulloa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here