Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rip skint

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even though our success took us around the world our home & inspiration was always Brighton. Sorry about the mess we made of the beach that time but thank you for, not only, letting us sponsor The Albion but for the clubs, DJ's and punters that inspired us to make music

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thankyou for letting us sponsor the Albion..............No. Thankyou for sponsoring the Albion, and for supplying the best and appropriate shirt sponsors name in the history of football! :bowdown:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Thankyou for letting us sponsor the Albion..............No. Thankyou for sponsoring the Albion, and for supplying the best and appropriate shirt sponsors name in the history of football! :bowdown:

Absolutely this. Although if everyone at Everton takes cocaine i think there's might be the most appropriate :eek:)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Coincidentally just having a sort out and found my 'Skint' BHA shirt again. A thing of beauty and thanks for a classic.

The black and red Skint away shirt still has pride of place among my Albion stuff. I almost never wear replica kits but this got worn to a fair few games at Withdean and survived 5 a side leagues in Sydney and Tokyo and an ex pat drinking club with a football problem in Taipei. This days it makes me look like a rather angry beachball though that doesn't stop it coming out every now and again.

Had the pleasure of listening to Damian Harris talking about the early days of the label last year in London. Quite a gent.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I wouldn't mind getting another 'SKINT' shirt as my wife tried to iron mine with a hot iron without turning it inside out or protecting the print.:ffsparr:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The black and red Skint away shirt still has pride of place among my Albion stuff. I almost never wear replica kits but this got worn to a fair few games at Withdean and survived 5 a side leagues in Sydney and Tokyo and an ex pat drinking club with a football problem in Taipei. This days it makes me look like a rather angry beachball though that doesn't stop it coming out every now and again.

Had the pleasure of listening to Damian Harris talking about the early days of the label last year in London. Quite a gent.

I am very find of my Skint bucket hat & only use on very special occasions such as weddings, funerals or a 2-0 lead at half time

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It was a shame that the Skint shirt sponsorship didn't last another season. It would have been even better when we beat Man City in the league cup in the first match after the Abu Dhabi lot took over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here