Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Ctys most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
003.jpg

No disrespect Willie, you may be arguably the housewives favourite ever snooker player but with the end of season approaching and Brighton almost requiring 'snookers' ;lolol: to get to the play-offs your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow night.

Oscar and the boys are currently enduring our worst run of the season but with the players hurting expect them to come out of the traps all guns blazing against the Champions elect to show we are both equals capable of playing Premier League football, inspired by the PL surroundings at the Walkers Stadium.

Come on, lets spoil the party tomorrow night and turn up in numbers and show we still believe it could be us celebrating at the end of May at Wembley.

:ascarf:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Poor Feebz will be soooooooo bovvvered about this choice , i can almost see her stamping her foot right now

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Reminds me of the famous Willie Thorne story about his bet on John Parrott.

Thorne was commentating for the BBC on Parrott v Ken Doherty, obviously had a bad gambling problem and had already been declared bankrupt. He had new debts of £20k.

When Parrott told him his cue had been nicked before the match, Thorne though Doherty was a cert and pulled together £38,000 to try and win £30k and clear his debts.

But it didn't work out that way. Parrott played terribly and still won 6-3 - and to make matters worse Thorne had to commentate as the whole personal debacle unfolded. He hardly said a word for three frames.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thought it was Linda Lusardi, is there somebody else in the picture?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here