Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester party pooping roll call

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Apparently it will be our fault if there are gaps in the stadium tomorrow night , think we were allocated 900 with recent results i should estimate around 650 ish , amazed if they do not sell this one out tbh

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
650? Recent Tuesday trips to Burnley and Blackburn have been less than 290. it will be around that figure again, maybe slightly less.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
650? Recent Tuesday trips to Burnley and Blackburn have been less than 290. it will be around that figure again, maybe slightly less.

You really think it will be that low ? im still clinging on to the slight possibility we will put in a good display and rekindle our fading playoff chances ....:drink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I was thinking about it but went to Blackburn and Barnsley and can't be doing with any more of that thanks.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm already in the Midlands on business, travelled down after the game at Barnsley over the weekend. I am quite looking forward to it, should be a great atmosphere and with nothing to play for I expect Leicester to be a bit flat and us to take full advantage. Always enjoy a trip to the Walkers, one of my favourite away grounds and stadia.

Surely more than 300 though???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wasn't going, but decided to make it two tuesday's running, its half term and think my boy needs some away action. 272 to Blackburn, surely about 400 tomorrow night. Of course only one result will do tomorrow, its unlikely, but we do play better against better teams so hopefully a decent match if nothing else...

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Two Cambridge seagulls going tomorrow. First time to Leicester and looking forward to it.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Wasn't going, but decided to make it two tuesday's running, its half term and think my boy needs some away action. 272 to Blackburn, surely about 400 tomorrow night. Of course only one result will do tomorrow, its unlikely, but we do play better against better teams so hopefully a decent match if nothing else...
we have sold 500

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
We have sold out but the section that holds 3250 for away fans will be all yours no matter how many you bring. I don't think there has been time to alter things and the exits to the concourse can't be changed much.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Leicester is closer to Brighton than the other two mentioned so we'll naturally take more!

I'd say circa 600 is about right!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here