Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A decent conveyancing solicitor in Worthing please

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Why in Worthing? Can use a remote conveyancer and not need to see them face to face. I have a brilliant guy in hove if you want the details?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why in Worthing? Can use a remote conveyancer and not need to see them face to face. I have a brilliant guy in hove if you want the details?

Used one before from one of the conveyancing price engine things and I wasn't impressed with the experience, so I'm happy to use someone local at higher cost knowing that I can go and meet up face to face if required as well as being able to drop off documents etc through the door.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Used one before from one of the conveyancing price engine things and I wasn't impressed with the experience, so I'm happy to use someone local at higher cost knowing that I can go and meet up face to face if required as well as being able to drop off documents etc through the door.

OK well I would highly recommend Stuart Smithers at George H. Coles & Sons on Western Road. He is extremely efficient and communicative (answers emails within minutes generally!), we have used him four times now and been super impressed every time in comparison to conveyancers we used before Stuart.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
OK well I would highly recommend Stuart Smithers at George H. Coles & Sons on Western Road. He is extremely efficient and communicative (answers emails within minutes generally!), we have used him four times now and been super impressed every time in comparison to conveyancers we used before Stuart.

Ah, fair enough - I thought you were going to suggest something in Carlisle or something. I'll take a look.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Conveyancing Direct are about the best of the online ones.

Speak to a guy called Daniel Baker. He will get you set up, cheap too !!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Estate agents take all the flack, but some of these guys, won't budge even with rocket up their arse. Good luck Bozza.

I'm confused - is that a general comment or one against Miller Parris?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I'm confused - is that a general comment or one against Miller Parris?

Apologies - no I'm confused, not sure I really meant to quote you.

I have used Millar Parris many moons ago, they were okay. last time I used Wannops and the solicitor I was allocated retired two week into the process.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm currently using Mayo Wynne Baxter. Admitedly not in Worthing but they're big supporters of the Albion and seem to know what they're doing.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Well, we have just completed on our house this week - used http://ingramssolicitors.co.uk/. Based in Hull but was recommened them by someone else. Not dissapointed. Cost £380 and was all completed in 2.5 months. Online case tracker which was updated daily so we never even had to ring or chase for anything

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Sumner and Main come highly recommended. Two women working out of basic offices in East Worthing means no overheads. Always phone or e mail you back straightaway. They've moved me twice. Highly efficient and excellent value too.

http://www.sumnerandmain.co.uk/

Have used them twice - no problems at all either time - including the one moving into a flat at the marina and the previous tennents (owner's son and two mates) hadn't packed anything, so we withheld some of the money at the last minute to pay OUR removal guys to dump their stuff on the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here