Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15:07 on Saturday

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Just wondering what people's opinions are on a 'Justice, for the 96' chant/song on Saturday.

The inquest is, on the face of things, going to do a decent job this time around but I wonder whether such a chant is a good idea, or a bit crass.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't think such a moment needs to be discussed or planned. If it happens spontaneously, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I've already suggested "You'll Never Walk Alone" would be appropriate.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I've already suggested "You'll Never Walk Alone" would be appropriate.
Like this idea. Is it a bring the scarves day then and a bit of Gerry Marsden on the PA to get things going just before 15:07?

Can't believe the time and money spent on all this over the years for what is clear injustice, and a long time for the victims' families to live with this without closure.

fully support!

something similar was discussed on here in detail on the eve of our first meeting with Liverpool at the Amex, if I recall correctly it was met with a massive thumbs down and the OP who claimed to be an Albion fan getting quite abusive towards his "fellow" fans. I think he got a ban.

I personally wont be singing anything (I'm in the East so nothing new there) I'll be maintaining a dignified silence and respecting those that DO choose to do something tasteful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here