Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Evans shouts for a Policeman......

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
A thoroughly unpleasant man has been racially abused in a thoroughly unpleasant manner in a thoroughly unpleasant town it would appear. I would never condone any form of racism, but I somehow doubt Evans will have been traumatised for life by the alleged abuse. Or maybe he is a shrinking violet with delicate feelings after all?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-26909869?SThisFB

In future, Evans should just be referred to as a physically challenged gentleman who has suffered amnesia in the past when filing his tax return.......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A thoroughly unpleasant man has been racially abused in a thoroughly unpleasant manner in a thoroughly unpleasant town it would appear. I would never condone any form of racism, but I somehow doubt Evans will have been traumatised for life by the alleged abuse. Or maybe he is a shrinking violet with delicate feelings after all?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-26909869?SThisFB

In future, Evans should just be referred to as a physically challenged gentleman who has suffered amnesia in the past when filing his tax return.......

What an arse......

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
If a black man isn't 'traumatised' by racial abuse, is the abuse also acceptable?

Love and kisses,

Captain Equality.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One would assume he's been called a fat Scottish t**t or something like that?

Did a lot of good for Crawley and now doing a lot for Rotherham, probably the most successful lower league manager of recent years.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
T**ts are a different race, usually living in La La Land. Please see Portsmouth FC as a fine example.

Whereas our own Kazenga lives in LuaLua Land. Based upon the content of his tweets, it is a land that has its very own language, bearing very little resemblance to English.

Not forgetting Boston. Does the club still exist?

Yes it does and they have had a few good near-promotion seasons in recent years. I actually don't think they are far off the level at which Evans originally joined them.

What he did there, a conspiracy to fiddle the books, was inexcusable but he did get punished for it by both football and legal authorities - and took his punishment. I think in this life it's right that people get second chances and it's surely unarguable he's taken that second chance very well?

If he gets Rotherham up this season, they are 3rd and unbeaten in 16th, that will be a fourth promotion for him in a row and that's quite a phenomenal footballing achievement by anyone's standards.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes it does and they have had a few good near-promotion seasons in recent years. I actually don't think they are far off the level at which Evans originally joined them.

What he did there, a conspiracy to fiddle the books, was inexcusable but he did get punished for it by both football and legal authorities - and took his punishment. I think in this life it's right that people get second chances and it's surely unarguable he's taken that second chance very well?

If he gets Rotherham up this season, they are 3rd and unbeaten in 16th, that will be a fourth promotion for him in a row and that's quite a phenomenal footballing achievement by anyone's standards.

He's still a disgrace of a human being.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Still a vile piece of poo poo

LOL - yeh he provokes strong emotions but in this age where managers appear to be increasingly bland products of badge-led training schemes, I find managers like him a refreshing andidote to that. One thing football should be is never boring.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are Scots a different race to the English?
No.

How is that racist as he is fat, Scottish, and a ****?
I guess racist isn't the correct term. I suppose it is right that we abuse such ***** without referring to their nationality, as it is offensive to others who share their nationality. But it isn't racist.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The bloke wears EYELINER for christs sake.

"Fat Phil Oakey, you're just a fat Phil Oakey"

The bloke wears EYELINER for christs sake.

"Fat Phil Oakey, you're just a fat Phil Oakey"

..and be honest, how brilliant is that? :p

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I wish I could post half the stuff I have been told about Big Fat Steve but he dishes out worse than that abuse each day to his team.

Suffice it to say, that he is every bit as horrible as you would expect him to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here