Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neutral report of Barnsley vs. Brighton & Hove Albion yesterday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The first yellow card for Etuhu wasn't for the foul on LuaLua but him kicking the ball away to prevent us quickly taking the resulting free kick. From the away end it looked like Etuhu knew he would be beaten for pace and the tangle between the two went in our favour whereas normally referees give the decision against us unless the lino sees something.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good read that. Glad there are highlights and reports like this as I can't remember anything about the game

Being in a comatose state in hospitality was probably the best option for yesterday's performance. :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It would be nice for a striker to admit that they have been hustled off the ball within the laws of the game, rather than appealing for a foul every time.

Obviously impossible to say, but how many chances have we lost by our front men demanding a foul against them? Play to the ******* whistle!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Loved his analysis of the bloke behind him . Sounds a right character

Sounds a lot better than the bloke behind me - although he has calmed down a lot since Barnes left. I reckon they have a steward standing by the defibrillator at all times when he's in his seat.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Good read that, Ulloa's play acting is really starting to get on my nerves.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
"The chap behind me was brilliant, I must say. He was as enthusiastic as any fan I’ve ever met, clearly adored his team and never had a bad word to say about any of them. If a player lost the ball, he would simply say “unlucky lad, good idea”."

Sounds like it could be anyone in the Amex......

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here