Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Attack! Attack! Attack Attack Attack!"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just read on another thread that 500 Albion fans chanted this at Barnsley. Good on them!

Got me thinking how fantastic it would be if 27,000 home fans could suspend all other chants and do the same next Saturday. Would lay down our minimum expectations at this defining point in the season in no uncertain terms and is far more of a positive action than booing or leaving early.

Thoughts?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As I said when you put in on the other thread.

Attack with what?

Buckley injured, Orlandi injured, Crofts injured, Ulloa off form, CMS only just back (and whether he is the answer I have serious doubts), LuaLua inconsistent to say the least.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Attack with what?

Buckley injured, Orlandi injured, Crofts injured, Ulloa off form, CMS only just back (and whether he is the answer I have serious doubts), LuaLua inconsistent to say the least.

The entire ****ing team. You don't need world class players to ATTEMPT to attack, if you don't even TRY to attack then you cannot moan about the quality of the players you have. We don't even try to attack.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
This chant at the end was aimed at Oscar, many fans yet again frustrated and fingers pointing towards him. Don't think he understood it to be honest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Attack with what?

And as I said on the other thread: hopefully provide a bit of motivation to some of the players just sleepwalking through recent games that the management team appears to incapable of providing.

Would be very interesting to see which players are capable of being energised on the back of some serious motivation provided by the 'twelfth man' and which are a lost cause.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
So refreshing watching Everton on Sky Sports now.

I know they have better players than us but they manage to combine a cultured passing game with positive attacking football.

Makes what we are currently being served up all the more depressing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just read on another thread that 500 Albion fans chanted this at Barnsley. Good on them!

Got me thinking how fantastic it would be if 27,000 home fans could suspend all other chants and do the same next Saturday. Would lay down our minimum expectations at this defining point in the season in no uncertain terms and is far more of a positive action than booing or leaving early.

Thoughts?

Think: when I called the team gutless weeks ago I was SPOT on-----but your suggestion could be a real wake up call-------our six in the East Upper would be up for it:thumbsup:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Let's make this a sticky.

Let's say at 3.10 we all start chanting attack attack attack !!!!

Let's make this happen !!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
if we did that - it would certainly make me feel that personally I'd got my point across.

We were actually chanting that towards the end of the game and after the final whistle. It
was quite powerful to listen to and contribute to.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
you will have to get people to define "attack" because we, generally, have 10+ shots on goal a game. Is that attacking? Or is it the amount on target that is attacking?

Have you been watching the Albion this season:rolleyes:
I hear the car park attendent that was hit by 'The Man From Argentinas' penalty is considering legal action:drama:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Liverpool's goals for/against ratio is better than 2/1 playing 4-4-2, and ours is fractionally better than 1/1 playing 4-1-4-1. IT IS FU*KING BORING to watch FFS!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I've got awful visions of us defending a corner at 3.10, our players hearing this chant and all charging up to the other end of the pitch :lolol:

But surely the players would not know what that word means, so are more likely to just stand there scratching their heads??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here