Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is ANYONE else thinking of GETTING a PALACE season ticket NEXT season ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
In the CLIFTONVILLE this morning WE were discussing another ABJECT Albion showing and I said that I had had ENOUGH of Mr PERSONALITY Oscar, BERK by NAME Burke by NATURE, Nathan JONES and all the other CHUMPS at the club. I'm FED up of paying SKY high prices, queuing for the TRAIN home and listening to that DIRGE 'Go left' SUNG by GEEKS in the North Stand.

I've made a MASSIVE decision and I'm CANCELLING my season ticket and GETTING one at SELHURST Park next season to WATCH Premier League football played by a TEAM with a brilliant ENGLISH manager PLAYING exciting FOOTBALL and fantastic ATTACKERS like MUZZA in a TRADITIONAL football ground with a GRATE atmosphere JUMPING up and down SIGNING ORIGINAL songs.

You can STICK Oscar and the OTHERS and I've FINISHED with my ARS and I'm starting up the Brighton PALACE Real And TRADITIONAL Supporters CLUB. I can CONFIDENTLY predict THOUSANDS will join ME unless Mr CHARISMA Garcia is el SACKOED.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
You may face competition. I think Peacehaven are courting our season ticket holders.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I have ALREADY renewed ! So its a yes FROM me ,

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Please do, they can suffer your 'humour' then

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes of course I am, I am sick of the ****ing Amex and I really fancy a trip to Selhurst every other week to support a team I hope lose every week.

Best of all I won't have to come on here and read Ernest's attempts at a wind up on a daily basis :thumbsup:

Now what's the phone number for Palace season tickets, I guess I will have a choice of pretty well anywhere in the ground not just what's left like it is down here after all the plastics have got in first.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Its quite sobering to think we were better than them last season, whatever the result in the play offs.And while they are putting three past Cardiff, we are having one shot on target at Barnsley.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Its quite sobering to think we were better than them last season, whatever the result in the play offs.And while they are putting three past Cardiff, we are having one shot on target at Barnsley.

Welcome to the world of the Albion, have you been following us for very long?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if I could manage it the answer is a big
NO
sad to see you Ernest:wave:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
One win in four attempts last season would suggest otherwise.

Only one defeat in four as well.....And I maybe alone but I will never except we turned up that night. There were many factors at play that night, as to why we lost that game. But lose we did, so I suppose that's all that matters.They were no way a better side than us, but that doesn't matter either. It's now that matters and the reason they are staying up is simple,,,that old dinosaur Tony Pullis.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
You can STICK Oscar and the OTHERS and I've FINISHED with my ARS and I'm starting up the Brighton PALACE Real And TRADITIONAL Supporters CLUB. I can CONFIDENTLY predict THOUSANDS will join ME unless Mr CHARISMA Garcia is el SACKOED.

The PRATS will never have the same appeal of the ARS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here