Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off Contenders' Run Ins - Who will get 6th place?

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
It's looks QPR, Derby and Wigan will secure 3rd to 5th, so who will get 6th? The run ins are below. Our run in doesn't look too bad, although if we aren't going to score it doesn't really matter who we are playing.

Reading

Bournemouth (a)
Leicester (h)
Wigan (a)
Middlesbrough (h)
Doncaster (a)
Burnley (h)

Nottingham Forest

Sheff Wed (h)
QPR (a)
Birmingham (h)
Leeds (a)
Bournemouth (a)
Brighton (h)

Brighton

Leicester (a)
Charlton (h)
Huddersfield (a)
Blackpool (h)
Yeovil (h)
Forest (a)

Ipswich

Huddersfield (a)
Doncaster (h)
Watford (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Burnley (a)
Sheff Wed (h)

Bournemouth

Reading (h)
Yeovil (a)
Sheff Wed (h)
Ipswich (a)
Forest (h)
Millwall (a)

Blackburn

QPR (h)
Sheff Wed (a)
Yeovil (h)
Birmingham (a)
Charlton (a)
Wigan (h)

Watford

Leeds (h)
Millwall (a)
Ipswich (h)
QPR (a)
Derby (a)
Charlton (a)
Huddersfield (h)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I want to say Albion, but the clever money would be on Reading

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Reading have a tricky run in. If Bournemouth maintain their current form I can see them squeezing in.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
To be honest I can see one of the chasing pack catching Reading. They are shit at home and have two very tough away games.

Although I can't see that team being us. If I had to stick my neck out I would say Blackburn

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
When you see the run-in, it makes the recent run of results and abject performances even more annoying.

It really was ours for the taking. Middlesboro and Ipswich home games were pivotal.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Reading still have a more a tricky run in than us, I think 4 wins and 2 draws would do it.

All we can hope for is a win at Leicester is inspire confidence, but I can't see it happening. Leicester won't take their foot off the gas until they are Champions

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Reading still have a more a tricky run in than us, I think 4 wins and 2 draws would do it.

All we can hope for is a win at Leicester is inspire confidence, but I can't see it happening. Leicester won't take their foot off the gas until they are Champions

The last time Leicester lost a league game was 7th Dec, which is 21 league games unbeaten. The team that beat them on 7th Dec, us. I don't know why but I think we might win at Leicester.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I'm with gibseagull, on form and run in I fancy Bournmouth.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
To be honest I can see one of the chasing pack catching Reading. They are shit at home and have two very tough away games.

Although I can't see that team being us. If I had to stick my neck out I would say Blackburn

this that that....we are shyte at the moment ..... there is something wrong backstage...sooner this season is over the better...!! and that is my honest opinion.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
I believe it is between Reading, ourselves and Bournemouth. There is no doubt in my mind that we can do it. We have three home games against sides who are battling out down the bottom, but if we escape with 9 points from those games with an extra point from either Leicester or Huddersfield away who knows what can happen at Forest. This is the perfect time to hit form with 15 points to play for.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Look at this way, Wigan will triumph in the playoffs regardless of who gets there, so we're saving ourselves heartache at a later stage by failing to get there at all.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Reading, then Bournemouth, then Ipswich. We haven't a chance based on current form, nor have forest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here