Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
march-l229-1469428_478x359.jpg

Solly March at Oakwell
Image by: Geoff Penn

PUBLISHED
06:24 6th April 2014
by Adam Tighe
I always wanted to make a few starts this season but it has happened quicker than expected"
Solly March
2014/15 season tickets will be on general sale from 9am on Tuesday 1st April. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online.*

Solly March rise to the Brighton & Hove Albion first team has surpassed his expectations for this season, after another impressive display for the Seagulls against Barnsley yesterday.
Albion’s 2012/13 Young Player of the Year was on the periphery of the first team last season but made his third league start for the club in the 0-0 draw at Oakwell.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It has all come quite quickly. I always wanted to make a few starts this season but it has happened quicker than expected. Now I just want to keep playing games and playing well.
“I felt I did well in the home games but I want to keep improving my performances, keep the level high and keep going.
“It is frustrating when you don't start, but I have kept on training, working hard and doing the right things so when the chance comes you are ready to take it.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The 19-year-old says he is not the only youngster in the squad who has stepped up this season, and Albion's future is bright, due to a wealth of young talent at the club.*
“Jake Forster-Caskey, Rohan Ince, Adam Chicksen and Lewis Dunk have all done well when called upon.
“Even Kazenga is still young so there is plenty of the young players that have made an impact this season and *have done well this year with the first team.
“I feel I have done well and made an impact but it is a team game and we know we need to score more goals between now and the end of the season.”

UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Charlton Athletic:
Saturday 12th April, kick-off 3.07pm

Albion v Blackpool:
Monday 21st April, kick-off 3.00pm

Albion v Yeovil Town:
Friday 25th April, kick-off 7.45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here