Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacehaven win Ryman sth league at first attempt

congrats to Shaun and team at PTFC were only 2 divisions below Pompey now.

bad fan today, Grand National duty meant I missed the match but a consolation was a fortuitous meeting with the gaffer and the coaching staff celebrating said championship in the centre of bton tonight.....lets say a drink was involved!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Congratulations PTFC, remember going to Piddinghoe Ave quite a bit in the early to mid 90s.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Congratulations to PTFC! A truly fantastic season that will hopefully culminate in a victory at the AMEX next month. Now the third Sussex based team in the Ryman Premier, hopefully to be joined by Hastings and Burgess Hill via the play-offs. Also hope that Bognor can get promoted in the play-offs to the Conference South. Once again well done Peacehaven, a real community club that are doing things the right way!

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh well done. Talking of Grand National duty, some bloke who went in your shop reckons you and your colleague were all over him for a can of coke amd some bread pudding, then five minutes later ignored him very rudely .

He took plenty of early and said he was going to Ladbrokes next door instead , your response was to do a Basil Fawtly impression .

Get up that trellis.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

bad fan today, Grand National duty meant I missed the match but a consolation was a fortuitous meeting with the gaffer and the coaching staff celebrating said championship in the centre of bton tonight.....lets say a drink was involved!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Pompey are in The Conference? ???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Are you getting a box at the Amex for the cup final?

Well done to PTFC :O

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How many fans are they getting a game? 70-100?

Is this another Whitehawk story, team being backed by money men?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well done Dr !
Been following your threads with interest, they've done really well.
Good luck in your pursuit of being the top team in Sussex ! :wink:

Is this another Whitehawk story, team being backed by money men?

lets hope its not, I don't do the books, I'm a mere "customer" so I'm not authourised to speak (or spell correctly) anyway but this comment/question is cropping up a lot, usually asked by supporters of a team that have just been on the receiving end of a good hiding. The way I see it is it was common knowledge that the Kingspan boys put money into Whitehawk, yet those implying Peacehaven have a wealthy uncle can provide no evidence or even come up with a name. We're not FC United if someone drove up Piddinghoe Avenue with a dumper truck full of money we'd unlock the gate but I've not seen them. It might be the club is running hand to mouth paying the players the going rate for that division out of the bar take from the many functions and ground hire that occurs, I just don't know. Unfortunately i'll never know what Charlie Walker earns, I never asked my best mate what he earns so I'm unlikely to ask the centre forward

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

Nice work, was this you Doc? :clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here