Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone else see us beating Leicester...

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we will get a spanking against Leicester

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Do decent against the good teams, badly against the lower teams - yep, sums us up.

A win on Tuesday could be massive, a defeat would probably completely end it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm going for a plucky 0-0 :lol:

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Yes - we will win 3 - 0 - with Leicester suffering a bit of a promotion hangover.
We will then embark on a 5 match winning streak and pip Reading to the final play off spot.

Yes - I have been drinking.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We're going to get a gubbing on Tuesday. They want the title, and the fans will be going nuts.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Yep typical Brighton beat the big teams lose to the crap teams But the way we're going we'll lose to all the teams !!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think the game at the AMEX against Leicester City was pretty special. Be great to think they might just take their foot of the pedal and lose concentration. It could be a good time to play them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which team beat them last?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
If they had been crowned Champions I think we could do it. But they'll still be fired up like we were in our last championship winning season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At the moment I can't see us beating anyone, but this is Brighton and it's the sort of thing we do.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If they perform like they did at The Amex we could beat them but playing them in our current style we could well end up getting spanked.
If they are the best that this division can offer then it shows how poor this league is this season. I thought they were very poor when we trounced them at home.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here