Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar interview coming up on Radio Sussex!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
So excited. I can't wait!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
To be honest i enjoy listening and reading our managers views after a match but i can honestly say i haven't bothered with Garcia. It's the same dull rubbish said by someone with zero charisma. He is so depressing to listen too.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
He might just say I have done the best I can with all the sh*t signings I have been given this season, which were supposed to be players that would create team strengthening.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I for one feel totally inspired. Magical stuff.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'm sure on one of his pre season BBC interviews Poyet came out and said the new manager needs to be given time: he knew what lied in front of whoever was gonna be in charge here this season. IMHO it's what cause the fallout with Barber and the subsequent offers to resign.

I aint a fan AT ALL of how we're playing but Oscar can only work with what he's been given.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
The bloke seems happy enough with performance and seems to thinks we created a lot of chances!!!!! I only listened on the radio so I may be wrong but it seemed to me that they created the best chance and we had a few half chances. Feel very sorry for those that travelled all the way up there to be served up that utter gash!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here