• Undecided

Votes: 35 21.2%
  • Times up for Oscar

Votes: 52 31.5%

• Total voters

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
In my opinion it's just not quite working out for Oscar at Brighton.

In or out?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Needs at least until Christmas imo

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Season can't finish quick enough in my opinion. Oscar can then have a decent amoint of time to see who he keeps and who he lets go hopefully get a couple of new faces in he can then have a fair crack of the whip at this division with his own side.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Do we really need one of these every week?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Not another "Oscar Out?" poll again!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I disagree, I don't think we're a million miles away, we're where you'd expect us to be having endured the injuries we've had. With our budget we can't put a run together without the likes of Orlandi, Crofts, CMS being in the side. We just need to have a good summer and bring in better than Andrews and Rodriguez.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is this going to happen every time we don't win?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why comment if you don't want to read the thread.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Seriously, do we need this poll after every game. Ridiculous.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We need a good summer transfer window, a fit squad and a quality pre-season... and hit the ground running next season.

We will know the answer by Christmas.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I disagree, I don't think we're a million miles away, we're where you'd expect us to be having endured the injuries we've had. With our budget we can't put a run together without the likes of Orlandi, Crofts, CMS being in the side. We just need to have a good summer and bring in better than Andrews and Rodriguez.

This.

Oscar might yet prove to be incapable but he needs the chance to bring his own players in before making that call. Just above the middle isn't a disaster anyway

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Pressed the wrong button on my ipad and voted out but meant undecided. Patience is running out though. We sat back and played the slow game when etuhu was sent off.

We are not enough of a threat going forward and we play ****ing boring football.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
A total clearout is needed, too many players arent trying hard enough and we arent PLR - simple as that. No passion or fight in the team, not much experience of a promotion fight either all of which is needed.

Oscar is the right manager/head coach without a doubt, but the players/effort given is our biggest failing this season. Today was a bloody good attacking line up - yet we didnt beat a shit team with only 10 men on the pitch !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here