Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet's Sunderland go bottom of PL

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Yeah, let's focus on ex manager instead of his inferior replacement ensuring we **** any chance of promotion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They're gone, and there's no way a proven Premier League manager like Poyet will stick around when they do go down.

Won't get another Premier League job if they go down surely and yes I know you posted tongue in cheek.

Anyway he might be able to strike a deal to go back to his beloved Leeds at seasons end

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, let's focus on ex manager instead of his inferior replacement ensuring we **** any chance of promotion

How come he's inferior? Poyet ensured we had **** all chance of promotion last year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe Brighton would like him back after all as the replacement shows no signs of getting in to the play offs

Err no, he had a bagful of money to spend last time leaving our current manager with close on f all. He wouldn't have got us anywhere near the playoffs this season with the injuries we've had. In fact he would probably have walked a few months ago.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:bowdown:

Lowest prem points total ever:ffsparr::D

You heard it here 1st Brighton get promoted via the play offs I will donate £100 to Remf seeing as none of you had the balls to take me up on a Palace making 35 points bet offer!!

Oh yeah Major where'she these days?

The Major disappeared at the same time as Ron Noades died. Surely not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here