Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Trip..to Italy on now....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
With Brydon and Coogan

Great watch...!

certainly made me laugh and better than watching the news regurgitated.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
The first series was great and so was this episode. However, I hope they don't try and shoehorn in the Michael Caine impression into every episode.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The first series was great and so was this episode. However, I hope they don't try and shoehorn in the Michael Caine impression into every episode.

I hope they do along with Wogan , Pacino , and other old favourites

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
They are very good impressions but when it happens every episode it could get slightly repetitive.

I think it was more to create a sense of continuity with the first series - a reference back. To be fair, though, one of the main themes of the show is that Brydon gets repetitive using the same old impressions, so it makes sense story wise!

I thought this was really good. Not as good as the first series yet, bit I've watched those episodes many many times, and they've grown and grown on me, so I'm expecting this to be the same.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Fantastic tv. Crying with laughter at the Batman/ Bane not speaking properly bit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Always watchable, sporadically brilliant, occasional moments of comic genius. However, I think they need to make more out of the fact they're in Italy, the first episode script could have been straight from series 1.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the girl on the beach had beautiful knee's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here