Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Montenegro (wimmin)

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Can't see any other threads on this, so is anyone else ......err I mean is anyone going along to the Amex tomorrow? My .....err friend's daughter thought it would make a change from the usual fare served up there and suggested they went.

It seemed like a good chance to try out another part of the stadium and actually see some goals for a change. Unfortunately the only seats available online today were in the NS, so no change there then. Also just found out that no alcohol is being served before, during or after the game FFS.

Ah well, where else in Brighton can you see some fit young ladies working up a sweat to please you for £5?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will not be going as I am too chauvanistic and think women shoudnt play football or cricket and should stick to tennis athletics swimming or showjumping. Incidentally I know it old fashioned but I dont think men should play tennis or badminton they were the sports for girls when I was at school.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will not be going as I am too chauvanistic and think women shoudnt play football or cricket and should stick to tennis athletics swimming or showjumping. Incidentally I know it old fashioned but I dont think men should play tennis or badminton they were the sports for girls when I was at school.

:lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Normally I'd think this is a wind up post, but as it's you, it's obviously not.

Could you please advise what occupations you consider suitable for us ladies, as I'd hate for you to think I was overstepping the mark by leaving the kitchen for a few hours and going out to work.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Could you please advise what occupations you consider suitable for us ladies, as I'd hate for you to think I was overstepping the mark by leaving the kitchen for a few hours and going out to work.

He obviously forgets that cricket was a women's game before it was taken up by men. I am a pensioner but my school taught cricket to girls. One girl in my class became wicket keeper for Sussex ladies.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

She spoke!!! BURN HER! BURN HER!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Blah blah. Can you give your chap his iPad back now please.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey - all I asked is if anyone else was going along to the Amex to watch the footie tomorrow :ffsparr:

I know a couple of people going, so no, you won't be alone :)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

i've always thought women would make good cannon fodder, sorry, I meant frontline Police officers!!!!

As for the match, I'll be there, together with a chunk of my U10s squad.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
i've always thought women would make good cannon fodder, sorry, I meant frontline Police officers!!!!

As for the match, I'll be there, together with a chunk of my U10s squad.

Hope it's a good game for you all :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here