Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Going For Promotion v Us Then...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Assuming QPR get at least a point tomorrow or Derby win. One of which should happen.

We have the job of party poopers!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Leicester...

...beat Wednesday :lolol: tonight and so could be promoted tomorrow if QPR and Derby both lose, which is quite possible away at Bournemouth and Middlesbrough respectively.

In fact if neither win, that effectively puts Leicester up too due to their superior goal difference.

Worst case scenario is they have to beat us on Tuesday night to clinch promotion.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Better for us if QPR/Derby lose and they have a bit of a promotion hangover against us next week.

Probably wishful thinking on my behalf.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would have maybe thought more than 26k would have turned up on a Friday night with promotion all but sealed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...beat Wednesday :lolol: tonight and so could be promoted tomorrow if QPR and Derby both lose, which is quite possible away at Bournemouth and Middlesbrough respectively.

In fact if neither win, that effectively puts Leicester up too due to their superior goal difference.

Worst case scenario is they have to beat us on Tuesday night to clinch promotion.

I'm clinging to the hope that we're Leicester's bogey team this season...

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
granted that a win on Tuesday is a must, but must say that it will be interesting to be in attendance (which I am) to see the promotion atmosphere.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I just wish we could play with the style, panache and attacking flair that Leicester showed tonight. Although it pains me to say so, I was v impressed. I particularly liked the speed with which they passed the ball and moved forward with such cohesion. I hope OG and NJ learned a few lessons from the performance that we can take forward to the game against Barnsley.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Kinda glad we didn't sign Joe Mattock after watching tonight! Completely forgot about him till I heard his name.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The game reminds me of Cardiff away last year, they were all but up and we nicked a 2-0 win

Wasn't quite their party night, as this will no doubt be designated at Leicester, but I know what you mean.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here