Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6272590 said:
We've been rather spoiled lately!

Am.............................I..............................the...........................................................................only............................................one..............................................who .......................................MORE KETCHUP MARIGOLD.........................................................found................................................Tuesday's....................................PORK BELLY!.............................................stream...................................................a bit.........................................................ARCTIC TIGERS........................like.........................................this..............only..............................ANCHOVIES.............more...............annoying

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Am.............................I..............................the...........................................................................only............................................one..............................................who .......................................MORE KETCHUP MARIGOLD.........................................................found................................................Tuesday's....................................PORK BELLY!.............................................stream...................................................a bit.........................................................ARCTIC TIGERS........................like.........................................this..............only..............................ANCHOVIES.............more...............annoying

Yep

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6272595 said:

Clearly my shit broadband or the fact I insisted on having twitter and radio on at same time. At one point stream was four minutes behind!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm watching a live stream of the game tomorrow :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here