Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Houghton Wants Big Turnout

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
She told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s been a brilliant start winning all four of our opening games, but we have to try and get that out of our mind and focus on tomorrow. The game will be tough, but we’re all looking forward to it.“They’ll (Montenegro) probably try to stop us playing and might put everyone behind the ball. It’s up to us as a team to be clever and try and break them down. If we score the first goal then I’m sure we’ll be fine.
“Fans should definitely come and watch us; we’d love your support and hopefully you’ll be in for an entertaining game."
The Manchester City full-back also believes the Amex is the perfect venue to be making her first appearance as England skipper after being given the armband by head coach Mark Sampson.
She added, “I can’t stop smiling to be honest, I keep find myself smiling down the corridor as it’s a special moment for me. I’m delighted to be wearing the armband.
“It will great to play back in front of a home crowd, on a fantastic pitch, in a fantastic stadium. As a footballer you always want to play on pitches as good as this.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here