Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoying Noah Advert

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else getting it (here on NSC)? I leave my adblocker off on this site, but this is an advert that is challenging that. It plays a short clip of the movie and has sound, with a voiceover guy introducing it. But worse is that it seems as if a) I can't mute it (and if I could it would unmute the next time it appear) b) the audio plays twice - one a second behind.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I am not getting that ad......even though I stopped ad blocking due to other issues.

BTW. I saw the film this afternoon.....very disappointing...Rubbish script and just a sad boring film..

IMHO of course....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I am not getting that ad......even though I stopped ad blocking due to other issues.

BTW. I saw the film this afternoon.....very disappointing...Rubbish script and just a sad boring film..

IMHO of course....

I read a review in The Metro which gave it 2 stars (out of 5), they hardly ever go below 3 stars so it must be quite bad.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The only way I can think of solving this would be to go and search google for something like " Travel Money " or "Pension Plans", It's obviously noticed your love of Film and so it is targeting you with what it thinks is appropriate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here