Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth worry me..

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Bournemouth will finish 7th, and then go down next year when reality hits.

We will finish a disappointing 10th and go up 2nd next year.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Ipswich and Bjorn a Mouth are punching form O'clock at the busy messy end of the pullover

Expetularise them being in the smoothy end of the juicy maker at the arse end of events

You 'eard it from the dumb hybrid ass first

innit

on the bone arse, side

we got some decent chickens cumming to do all manor of state to the sorry shambles that's cumming down and the fart arse nonses that are pollutning our proper shit division as and when they decide who the f word are they. twaaaaats

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ipswich and Bjorn a Mouth are punching form O'clock at the busy messy end of the pullover

Expetularise them being in the smoothy end of the juicy maker at the arse end of events

You 'eard it from the dumb hybrid ass first

innit

on the bone arse, side

we got some decent chickens cumming to do all manor of state to the sorry shambles that's cumming down and the fart arse nonses that are pollutning our proper shit division as and when they decide who the f word are they. twaaaaats

*snigger*

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They are the dark horses for the playoffs.

Harry will give his fav team 3 points on Saturday!

Why on earth do they worry you? We are 9th, two points ahead of them with a far better goal difference.

If you are 'worried' about other teams costing us a play-off place, be much more worried about QPR, Derby, Wigan, Reading, Forest and Ipswich!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Why on earth do they worry you? We are 9th, two points ahead of them with a far better goal difference.

If you are 'worried' about other teams costing us a play-off place, be much more worried about QPR, Derby, Wigan, Reading, Forest and Ipswich!

We all have to worry about something!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I am more worried about BHA. Get ourselves in a strong, challenging position and then implode, dropping 11 points in the last four games, where we should have been expecting at least 7 points.
A catalogue of careless mistakes from senior players, plenty of missed opportunities and an inability to lift the tempo of a game, when it is most needed. Throw in some strange tactical decisions from the management and you have a recipe for trouble.
I have noted Bournemouth creeping up behind us but they are not my most pressing worry at the moment.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gradually building a good squad including the latest signing jan Kermorgant .Can see them doing well next season.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I am more worried about BHA. Get ourselves in a strong, challenging position and then implode, dropping 11 points in the last four games, where we should have been expecting at least 7 points.
A catalogue of careless mistakes from senior players, plenty of missed opportunities and an inability to lift the tempo of a game, when it is most needed. Throw in some strange tactical decisions from the management and you have a recipe for trouble.
I have noted Bournemouth creeping up behind us but they are not my most pressing worry at the moment.

This is the only genuine worry

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd worry, if I was a Bournemouth fan, that they will be falling foul of FFP.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
They are the dark horses for the playoffs.

Harry will give his fav team 3 points on Saturday!

I wouldn't mind that too much as it would almost certainly mean that Leicester had been on the champagne for 3 days before they played us.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I wouldn't mind that too much as it would almost certainly mean that Leicester had been on the champagne for 3 days before they played us.

Somehow i think Leicester will be going all out to go up as champions and will not take their foot off the gas until that is achieved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here