Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand is dead long live the South Stand

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Until next time.
At the presentetion we were told the north stand would be the place for atmosphere to be created and limited standing tolerated,it turns out we were being fed a load of bollocks.Boring football and a lack of atmosphere created by rules enforced by our club realy is creating a shit day out

D

Deleted member 2719

I would say the south are much louder per man/woman/child than the north. Keep it up.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
At the presentetion we were told the north stand would be the place for atmosphere to be created and limited standing tolerated,it turns out we were being fed a load of bollocks.Boring football and a lack of atmosphere created by rules enforced by our club realy is creating a shit day out

I've missed something - sorry. What presentation?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What are these rules that are being enforced?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I would say the south are much louder per man/woman/child than the north. Keep it up.

You are right the South Stand is not yet receiving the same restrictions against standing and singing that the supporters in the North Stand receive,but you will the, prawn sandwich brigade are getting their way at the falmer.Barber appears to be the leader of their campaign and Tony does not give a ****:albion2:

At the presentetion we were told the north stand would be the place for atmosphere to be created and limited standing tolerated,it turns out we were being fed a load of bollocks.Boring football and a lack of atmosphere created byrules enforced by our club realy is creating a shit day out

No you weren't being fed bollocks, the Club promoted the North as the stand to be in where all this would go on, little did they know fifty% would be just there because thaey wanted to be among it.

It is time to let go of the idea that the North is or should be the engine room, move to the South.

The South Will Rise Again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

When the tickets were sold, the expectation was that the North Stand would the epitome of the old North Stand, full of atmosphere, passion, humour and Ruffians. Sadly it seems that a lot of them were bought by people who wanted to complain a lot, rather than create a great atmosphere.

You know the one, the one where we got first dibs on the seats, the one we were shown the stadium from a temporary gantry while it was still under construction.

Well it was for Withdean Season Ticket holders anyway.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No you weren't being fed bollocks, the Club promoted the North as the stand to be in where all this would go on, little did they know fifty% would be just there because thaey wanted to be among it.

It is time to let go of the idea that the North is or should be the engine room, move to the South.

The South Will Rise Again.

Rebirth of the Bosun ?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
And there I was thinking the post was current and relevant. More fool me.

This post is current who is behind the death of the North Stand,Tony, the Board of Directors, or Barber.Who ever it is there is no longer going to be any atmosphere at the falmer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here