Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broken Car Radio Help

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Something very odd has happened to my car radio. My wife drove in it the other day and it's been behaving strangely ever since. It keeps telling me that it's going to play "more music variety" but, in fact, it is now only able to play Carly Rae Jepson, Bruno Mars, Ollie Murs, Maroon 5 and Ellie Goulding on repeat. This happens no matter what time of day it is and no matter what day of the week.

I think one of these modern geniuses have given it some kind of virus. Does anyone know how to make it normal again?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tune out of heart FM. More music variety my arse.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bring back the old Motorola with manual tuning.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Have the same problem mate. Its called repetitively shite, bland, heart FM, bunton syndrome. You'll have to leave your wife to sort this problem I'm afraid

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Simple answer...... NO..... :ohmy:

Sorry, by "she" I meant the car radio who I affectionately know as "Nicole" because it looks all slim and fit in the middle of my dashboard but it can't say anything intelligible, nor can it walk properly.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I was going to say it must have got stuck on Heart FM, but it can't have done, as you didn't mention Michael Buble or Emelie Sande. My mistake.

..Although he is a prat, just after the mid day news on Radio 2 today, my radio switch off prior to "Spotifying" was delayed by the first track on the Jeremy Vine show - "Whole Lotta Rosie" by AD/DC. Has this ever been heard on Heart?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Try putting a CASSETTE in the slot, that should fix it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here