Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget the football, GoT is back!!

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's going to air here at the same time it airs in America. Goes up against wrestlemania this Sunday, though.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can't wait for season 4, I'm going to be up at 2am watching it on Monday morning.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Most pirated episode of a show apparently, the last one. I enjoyed every single plot line, not one character annoyed me, not even the little girl which is surprising given that very few kids can carry off anything approaching 'acting'. Great gossip too about Jerome (it took imdb to tell me it was he) and the blonde queen on set. Splendid stuff all.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Very much looking forward to it, knowing the storylines (or broad gist, it doesn't follow the books to the letter) makes no difference to my overall enjoyment, great show.

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
Iv read the books, theyre ok not as good as the show, but yeh anyways it just keeps getting better and better!

Can't wait for the new season! Some very fine ladies on show :love:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Out of curiousity, have you read them all?

If you don't like the first then you won't like any others (same author after all) so it's a fair comment, just wondering why you persevered.

I've read them all and they definitely got worse; the first couple bought enough equity with me to make me want to carry on trudging through the later books. I genuinely now believe that George RR Martin is going absolutely nowhere with it all. As with so many other targets, South Park absolutely nailed him.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Awesome TV. Best thing in a long long while... Really can't wait for Monday. Not often I look forward to a Monday!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here