Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leicester away

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
whats the ticket prices for juniors next Tuesday?
cant see on the website as only provides adult prices and the ticket office is also closed at this time :albion2:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Leicester could clinch promotion next Tuesday

That said, have no desire in giving any money to this bunch. Staying away..

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always love a trip to the Walkers. One of my favourite away stadiums and the atmosphere next week will be electric. Lets hope we can spoil the party!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester could clinch promotion next Tuesday

That said, have no desire in giving any money to this bunch. Staying away..

I thought I read that theoretically they could go up on Saturday, if they win tomorrow & other results Saturday go their way.

Either way, Tuesday appears set to be their party night. Brilliant...

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I'm looking forward to it, either way it be a special night for them there, so hopefully the players all have hangovers and Hammond wants to give us a handy little 3 points?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's unlikely they'll be promoted this weekend because I can't see QPR and Derby both losing, our match IS likely to be their first chance to seal promotion, and they'll be up for doing it in front of their home fans.

On the plus side you've got to expect the game plan will be to come at us all guns blazing, so I hope Oscar picks a fast side that could catch them on the break. Not easy though with our squad...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I like Pearson but can't stand the club, the way they've gone about their business is the past decade is worst than Palace. Would be great if we ruined their party, we've nothing to fear..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's unlikely they'll be promoted this weekend because I can't see QPR and Derby both losing, our match IS likely to be their first chance to seal promotion, and they'll be up for doing it in front of their home fans.

On the plus side you've got to expect the game plan will be to come at us all guns blazing, so I hope Oscar picks a fast side that could catch them on the break. Not easy though with our squad...

Eleven Lua-Lua's then, with the other seven Lua-Lua's on the bench.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I thought I read that theoretically they could go up on Saturday, if they win tomorrow & other results Saturday go their way.

Either way, Tuesday appears set to be their party night. Brilliant...

I read that as well. If they win this weekend and QPR lose......

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Eleven Lua-Lua's then, with the other seven Lua-Lua's on the bench.

Not looking to keep a clean sheet then, but winning out by the odd-goal in a 17 goal thriller.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
We are the last side to beat them though (I think), so...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
In the league, that's right. They lost to Stoke in the FA cup and Man City in the League Cup.

I wasn't really thinking about the cup. Just that they haven't lost a league match since we put three past them at the Amex. Would be excellent if we were their bogey team for this season...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here