Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Panini 2014 World Cup sticker Album

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Got my starter pack today and already stuck my 5 packs in. Only got one double too!

I am planning on ordering some boxes of 100 packets; it works out a lot cheaper than paying 50p in the newsagents. Does anyone want to save themselves some money and buy some too? I should have them by the 12th and could bring them to the Charlton game. DM me asap if you are interested.

PaniniStickers.jpg

JayKayBrighton

Apr 7, 2014
I managed to get a shopkeeper to sell me a box for £47. Feel free to DM me once you have your box and fancy a swap.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The albums are being given away for free in all Sainsbury's supermarkets (not Local stores) on Tues and Weds this week.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ALL OVER IT. Collecting with a few others so we're not spending stupid money on it, i.e. anything over about £10 for this sort of thing is stupid money, but it's a WORLD CUP in BRAZIL. Come on.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The albums are being given away for free in all Sainsbury's supermarkets (not Local stores) on Tues and Weds this week.

Cheers for that, will drop by tomorrow. Aiming to complete an album for the first time! I got close on the 2006 edition.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm going to be collecting two, one for me and one for my (as yet unborn) son.

He's due midway through the cup so I think a completed one would be a nice keepsake...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Already being given away at Tesco, including at least one Express store. Come with six stickers too (the same in all albums as far as I can see).

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'm on it too. Just had chat with friends on fb about silvers/foils. What did/do you call em? Apparently they're known as sparkles in Cardiff. Ha ha.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm on it too. Just had chat with friends on fb about silvers/foils. What did/do you call em? Apparently they're known as sparkles in Cardiff. Ha ha.
As I mention every year on a Panini thread (or so it seems :) ), they had flock on them when I started collecting them and looked ace :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will there be a meeting point at the Amex for a GOT, GOT, NEED party?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here