Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will the Albion finish this season?

Final Albion league position?

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well? What league position do you expect us to finish in?

I think first is now out of reach and second only possible if Burnley lose every game and we win every one of ours.

I may be wrong on that, but I think we can safely leave out places one and two from the poll...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I said 10th - and at the start of the season I would have been satisfied with that. This division is more competitive at the top this season as the relegated sides are doing better than last year.

Probably a touch pessimistic. Eighth might be more realistic.

Can see it being pretty close with two games to go and every chance we could find ourselves in any place between sixth and 10th at various times during the final 90minutes.

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We've got to attack sides and not let them get footholds in the game as we have been doing. Defensive minded tactics ie.. 2 holding midfielders clearly are stopping us getting players into the box when we do break.

This has got to change if we want to win games and climb into top 6

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I think summink like 8th. We won't make the play offs but that's fine. It's all about next season.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Said 6th at the start of the season, changing it to 8th.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Said 5th pre-season, not knowing the injuries we'd have. Now 7th.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I said 2nd I think pre-season. Just voted 6th but I actually think we'll get 5th. Gonna be loads of churn between now and early May.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
8th

(PS It's not my predicting that's crap it's the inability of the teams involved to play as they should!!)

140402 Footie.png

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
blooming twitchy finger hovers over
10th
9th
8th
7th
6th it is then
half full again
what am I ?
some sort of mug

I think 10th given our current form and that's disappointing, our players are better than that

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
8th. I thought 10th at the start of the season so this would exceed my expectations. Im happy with a top half finish and look forward to the rollercoaster ride in the Championship next season. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here